Clotrimazole U.S.P 100 / 200 / 500mg
- Vaginal Candidiasis
- Vaginal Trichomoniasis
- Mixed Vaginal Infections
- Bacterial Vaginitis &
- Infective Leucorrhoea
Dosage & Directions for Usage.
- 1 Pessary inserted daily at bed time for 6 nights for 100mg or 3 nights for the 200mg or one single dose for 500mg.
- The treatment should not be carried out during menstruation.
- Apply clotrine cream to area around the vagina. Treat partner with clotrine cream to avoid re-infection.
- There is virtually no absorption of the active ingredient through the vaginal mucosa.
- The vaginal pessaries are well tolerated locally.